baby steps to learning to love yourself :
- look in the mirror everyday and say “wow i’m super cute”
- drink lots of h20
- wear whatever you’d like and don’t let anyone stop you
- ignore the scale
- eat lots of strawberries
- spend time with nature
- do things that make YOU feel good
- you got this
- i believe in you
- you’re worth it
if you’re reading this that means you’re following me congratulations on doing one right thing in your life
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.
AUTUMN’S ON IT’S WAY YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
- HOT CHOCOLATE
- HALLOWEEN AND PUMPKINS
- WATCHING DISNEY FILMS WHILE IT RAINS
- DID I MENTION SWEATERS?!
things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
- fat rolls/curves
- how much/how little they’re eating
- how skinny they are/what bones they can see because of how skinny they are
- How fat they are.
- If they have crooked or misaligned teeth maybe even yellowed
- If they sweat a lot
don’t do it